Sunday, 19 February 2012

The letters in the alphabet are ABC. That is all.

Yes my dear children, I am starting ABC again. Things didn't turn out so great last time I tried it, my family found out about this whole other life of mine, there were complications, and I was basically told to stop listening to Ana or I'd be put in a hospital...well, that was last year, I continued discreetly with Ana and I think there has been enough time between the last time and now to re-start ABC. I know its an extreme diet plan, that's potentially dangerous, but whatever, its not actually that bad and it teaches you self control, something that most people don't have now a days... Why now you ask? Because everything is going wrong, I was told by someone that they loved me, and I can't deal with that, everything just comes rushing back, the screaming, the anger, the pain, the nausea, all the memories and feelings I tried amazingly hard to suppress, they always come whizzing back whenever anyone says that, because I know I'll never allow myself to feel that way...So whilst all this goes on in my head, I see a subtle wave of a ribbon. A red ribbon. The ribbon I had tried Not to listen to, the ribbon that made the most sense, but was also the most painful. It was only a quick thing, less than a second really, one of those corner of your eye type moments, but inside my head...And I knew, if nothing else, that I could get thinner, if I just let the ribbons back in, fully in, once more. So I did, Ana, Renae and a yellow ribbon, yet to be named because she rarely speaks to me. All three of them I have allowed back into my head. ABC seemed like the most plausible way to lose weight and restrict calories...Let the games begin...<3



5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I wish I could do the ABC! I unfortunately am too wishy-washy from day to day to actually commit to the ABC. But me just typing this makes me wonder. I may give the ABC another try, self control is something I desire. You can do it! If you want a texting or email buddy for the ABC we could do it together! My username on Prettythin is The Corner Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting ABC again too :) Bring it on girl :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you can do anything you set your mind too, its really hard though, because my mother just made banana loaf and lemon drizzle cake and I'm sat here trying to resist the urge to eat by doing exercise -.- if I can deal with this, you can do it too ;D I'm glad people are behind me on this one :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Wish I could do ABC but I know it's not suited to me at all. Keep us updated!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing with the idea of doing it. I already did Day 1, but that's easy because its only 500 cals....trying for 300 today maybe? Maybe I'll follow along since you're doing it, and see how far I can go. Please keep us updated.

    In the meantime, I hope your life evens itself out. And being loved isn't the worst thing that can happen. Whoever it is, just be honest with them about how you're feeling. And most of all be honest with yourself.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete