Monday, 20 February 2012

Day One. (Again)

Today was Day One of ABC. Not the first day one I've tried, but the one that counts. You don't realise how hard it is to restrict what you eat when you're used to eating 800 calories or less a day, but having to keep them restricted to under 500calories, its killer -.- I remember now just how hard it was for me the first time...I'm having to make myself a to do list, just so I can take my mind off eating. I'm doing HOMEWORK. I don't do homework. Especially Not German homework. Eugh, anything I can think of that would keep my mind off eating, I'm doing it, I even filed down my nails because they were damaged so I filed them down to like one layer of nail and am starting them again xD Sometimes you have to just file things down and start again don't you? Obviously not always filing, because realistically instead of metaphorically, that would take Forever. But get my gist? I'm actually sorting my nail varnishes :L How sad is that! I have nothing to do but sort them, that's a lie, I have nothing I want to do other than sort them, they're been bugging me forever! So yes, Day one. 500 Calories, I did it. Just. I got to about 487. Good but not great. I wish my house had healthier foods in. Reet, I'm off to continue ordering this mountain of nail varnish then exercise, have a nice night, how are all of you out there? <3 



6 comments:

  1. Well done, you're doing really well :)
    Name change? I must have missed that while away!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAY! Well done. I think the thing about ABC is that it is really hard to keep going without a binge. Fuck fuck, good lucky baby! I know you can do this! File it down. Start again. :) Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I always have a rough start with my diets too. You can do it though! I like to read a good book and do some spa type pampering. Give yourself a facial or something. A nice pedicure, with a foot soak.

    Or you know, keep up with the homework. The end result will be good grades and a hot bod at the end of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great start! good luck for tomorrow :) the first few days are always the hardest, but you'll get through them! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a bunch of people are starting up ABC-ing again....last time I tried was a total bomb by week two :( But maybe with other people doing it, I'll have more motivation? Thinking about it...Anyways, I'm sending you good, non-eating vibes for the next few days, they're the toughest! Good luck, sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay we both had a great first ABC day :) keep it up
    xxx

    ReplyDelete