Saturday, 23 July 2011

I used to know you so well...

Isn't it funny how when you were little, you had this one group of like 4 friends that you did EVERYTHING with, yet now you realise that you never talk to any of them anymore, its like the differences that brought you together when you were younger are the things that push you apart now you are older? You could have had a great sports friend and now she can't talk to you because you aren't in their sports team, or you could have had a shy but amazing person as a friend, and now she is still a bit shy but is in with the "popular" crowd at school so its forbidden to talk to her... Or is that just England? Maybe not even England, but the north west at least... And now, after finding another amazing best friend whom I was so sure I would have as a friend forever I think I'm losing her! I know I shouldn't be ranting about something as silly as this but really, she was the one person who knew everything about me, and now she is drifting away from me, all because of some stupid complications and her having to be torn between the people she lives with and me... I don't know what I am going to do, but I refuse to loose her. ANYWAY ¬_¬ after that lovely rant, I have figured what my best motivation for not eating is at the moment, sitting there reading or on the internet with an untouched cupcake within your vision and not allowing yourself to eat it. Its amazing, like I can do anything because I can refrain from eating this silly fatty snack! That might just be me as well, I'm just a bit weird see but well, I recommend trying it if you are having difficulty with not eating :) I hope you are all happy and starving like you should be, Stay strong <3 

7 comments:

  1. that's some strong will power!
    i hate losing friends. i had a best friend that stopped talking to me for months and months because i once got too drunk to remember to text her what time i was leaving for a party that was 5 mins away from both of our halls. we were so close, we went travelling round europe together and go to the same uni. we're talking again now, but it's not the same :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. throw cupcakes at her until she laughs :') you shall be ridding the world of an evil and bonding with the friend xD I'm sure you will be back the way you were in time :) Just keep at it, Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great will power! It makes me feel so strong when I can do that too :) well done!
    I know what you mean about the friends thing, it happens in the north east too, so it's not just you, don't worry! Can you not even talk to your friends out of school and away from their new friends?
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nome, its like because i am a wiccan and a bit quirky and different they have completely blocked me from any contact, its pathetic really, people have to change in order to grow as people, they're all just a bit closed minded :L <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It happens in the Midlands too with friends!! haha. When I was at school, all during 'normal years' I had a close group of friends and one best friend. Then when I reached 6th form and had different classes for some reason we never spoke again, she made new friends and so did I. It's a shame but I suppose the way of life! I did keep one friend from year 7 though :) and we are still best friends 12 years later!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. :o i want that! -.- lets just hope i can find someone who doesn't bore me enough to stick around :L <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is soooo true ... i had exactly 4 friends back from kindergarten till elementary school ... and now i just have them on facebook, but we don't talk. ever. even though we did EVERYTHING togehter.

    ReplyDelete