Wednesday, 27 July 2011

How very promising. -.-

Wow. What a great thing for a horoscope to say. "Today you need to dive into whatever situation or opportunities that arise as long as you don't have any thoughts about being a failure, Capricorn. Whatever problems may come up today can be resolved when they do; just concentrate on the task you're dealing with and stay calm. Don't let yourself panic; going with the flow is your key to success today. Your situation has a way to right itself today, and even if you have to do something to adjust to an unexpected crisis, you're likely to succeed, thanks to the Moon's transit." That's Very nice of you Mrs scary know my thoughts person, but really, if this is talking about the problem I think its talking about, which would be this situation with the counsellor I'm supposed to be seeing but hasn't actually called yet, because really I'm hoping they have forgotten, then I really don't want everything to work out brilliantly. WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO CODED!!! Can't people just tell you that you're whining and get over with it?! Everything that is done around me now is so careful, like if they do any of the things they used to do with me I'll crack and go completely crazy or something, I'm going crazy being checked up on all the time! And what's worse, my mother now has me babysitting my 11 year old sister, she isn't even fricken young and I have to look after her, this is what she is doing to stop me seeing my best friend. The one I can't see anymore until she has been told by at least three people that I am mentally stable, -.- Can no one see that all these measures and lengths the people are going to to keep me and my friends apart are making me less stable than I was before?!  I saw the person that told my mother about my blog yesterday... He was Very polite to me, I think he knew if he said anything I didn't like I would be on him like a bear to an evening meal. If that makes sense to you. Its one of my strange ways of saying I would have killed  him without a seconds thought as to the repercussions of my actions. Wow, I am such a whiner. I'm constantly whining and you guys must get sick of it really :L I wonder why you stick around at times I really do... So if anyone would like to tell me why you actually do stick around I would be honoured :') Stay strong <3

7 comments:

  1. I don't think you are whiney! I like reading your blog :)
    My mum went like that on me for a while too :/ like treating me all differant and being careful round be so she didn't upset me or something? But it just made me feel even more like a freak :/ I hope your mum becomes more reasonable and let's you see your friend soon :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay, that is what blogs are for, and we, your follower love to hear all about your day and your thoughts

    hope it's going to get better, with your mom and everyone.
    and i hope my mom doesn't know about my ED, cause she never trusted me with anything, i think she'll panicked and cried or something

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I defs don't think your whiney! I love what you have written on your blog so far!!!!
    Hope everything works out for the better
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, that helps a lot :') but feel free if i ever annoy you to just shut me up, most other people do so i wont be offended xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone gets whiny at least every once in a while. And I really wouldn't consider that being whiny. But it sucks you not being able to see your friends and always having people watch you. I would hate it. I hope things start getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks kes, appreciate it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. sticking around cuz we all go thru kinda the same stuff. may show differently, but it's still the same (if you understand what i mean haha i cant express it differently :D)

    ReplyDelete