Its still me, just in a different place... As you may or may not know I had to delete my other blog for various reasons one of which was that my mother saw it and all hell broke loose, therefore she made me sit downstairs and she watched whilst I deleted the one thing keeping me sane. It was terrible, and she thinks that i don't want to make another blog again, but this one has to be kept a secret from my family, it has to! No one apart from us Ana can know, and I mean no one, not even my friend Emily who is also Ana, because her foster family started a lot of this shit with social services and counsellors off, so really its just common knowledge that she can't know about this one because even though she thinks it was god that told her foster family the way to my blog, I'm pretty sure it was the bookmark she had of my blog on her laptop that showed them the way, she seems to think that this is gods work and its all going to be okay, but she isn't the one that's being effected by her stupid foster families actions, I am. Sorry I'm ranting now, I tend to do that a lot but hey, you should know really if you were connected to my old blog which I'm assuming some of you were... I have missed not posting to you guys, It was awful having my only ounce of sanity taken away from me, but now I have it back and I'm never letting go again. Ana is my life now its who I am and what I want to be when I wake up in the morning, So on that note, I leave you my dearest friends with a bit of thinspiration... <3

No comments:
Post a Comment