Thursday, 28 July 2011

I'll say it again...Laaaazzzzy.

Yes, I'm such a hypocrite that I call my friends lazy for not wanting to walk anywhere, yet I didn't arise from my slumber today until half 12. Granted I didn't get to sleep until around 5 the same morning but that's no excuse really. That's like a whole day gone -.- All because I was committed to the thought of finishing this book I was reading. I suppose it shouldn't shock me that my body needs sleep and everything but, its going quite well without food so I just assume I'm some sort of invincible kid and can go without sleep. Apparently not. And what's worse I was supposed to be going to like one of my best friends houses today (one of the ones I am still allowed to see) and I didn't get up for it! How nasty did I feel -.- And I think she thinks I'm avoiding her or something along those lines because this is like the third time I haven't been allowed to her house this week, Yep. That's right, the third time I have said I'd see her this week and for some reason or other not been able to. Because that's just the sort of bitchy friend I am. So yeah, great start to the day, then I go downstairs trying to find my phone charger that had mysteriously vanished from the underside of my bed on Monday and I find a scrawled note by the phone telling me that one of my counsellors had called for me and I hadn't woken up for her, and that she was expecting me to phone her back. I really dislike this counsellor, she throws questions at me and catches me off guard. I am NOT going to call her back. I'd have to be an idiot to even think about doing that :L And I like to think that I am pretty smart in how to handle this crappy situation... Do sales people ever get the message that your mother works all day and won't be available to talk to them, ever, because she really doesn't want to? Or do you think they just call up like 15 times a day just to irritate me? Drive me as crazy as people think I am xD I'm starting to wonder... So yeah, Great day :L In theory it wasn't as bad as it seems, but in practice, it was every bit if not worse as tedious as it sounds. If that makes sense, I really don't think I should be in the top set English, I can barely understand the sentences I put together most of the time, but hey, you got to try and do something good somewhere along the line eh? :) Stay strong <3 



2 comments:

  1. lol, you make my lasyness feels like hyperactivity ^^ jk

    come on,get your sory ass out of the bed and go socialize with people! and you'll burn more cal this way! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love being lazy, especially on the weekends, curling up in my bed with a warm blankets made me not to think about food :D

    have a good day and a better day tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete