Saturday, 30 July 2011

The confessions from this shopaholic.

So, if its not completely obvious via the title, I went shopping today. It was some much needed retail therapy, one reason being that I needed holiday clothes since I go next week and didn't actually have any :L My shopping budget from my mother was supposed to have been cut in half because my sister and brother got the money and not me, but then they always seem to do that, steal things that were meant to be for me or are mine xD its no surprise really, I am only the middle child... Anyway! my budget didn't get cut in the end and and I ended up spending like £200 pounds :') Its going to be a good holiday ;D My mother thought some of the outfits were hideous but I really liked them so you know what mother, Fuck you ;D So yeah, after my holiday I shall be sure to upload the pictures of the clothes, hopefully they will look decent on me, but if we're going off today's amount of food, I will look like a fattie trying to fit in... I was made to eat breakfast because "you don't know when you will get to eat again before tea" my only thought was never I hope -.- so that consisted of a chocolate chip weetabix because that was the only thing in apart from Belgian waffles, and that would have been a crime. Then the mother and nanny took me and my sister (Yep she came shopping with me again, because she might see something she likes and whine until she gets it) for a lunch at Pizza Express. I almost cried when they said they had booked it. I had DOUGH BALLS -.- what a fucking idiot I am for eating balls of dough and garlic butter. Then I went to the bathroom to like get rid of them and I came back and the family had ordered me a Mozzarella Pizza <<< Not even the small one. Thankfully I wasn't made to have desert because then I would have had to do Loads to get it off. I don't think people understand that I have to force myself to eat anything that doesn't burn more calories to eat it than it has in it... So yeah, the day went well sort of. How did aller'yall's day's go? Hopefully Good This person may be a bit of a bitch, but she's thin! <3



4 comments:

  1. my day has been good, not so great but still good

    i'm going hopping too today :D
    mom always have a different taste about fashion, my mom used to be like that too, but now she just don't really care :)

    sorry about the pizza thing, stay strong tomorrow, stay away from foodss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, im sorry to hear that, but at least it was still good :) and i love shopping <3 its great especially when you dont spend your own money on it xD You to <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went shopping today too. Didn't get a whole lot, just some necessities. Too bad about the pizza, sometimes these things happen though.

    Hope the rest of the week goes well for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete