Sunday, 24 July 2011

Oh wow, you're fat...

I just love how opinionated I have become, its great, all I have to do is step out of my house and look around, BAM at least 20 fat people :L I don't even have to step out of the house really, my mothers not the thinnest in the world, and her boyfriend's no spring chicken either. Oh I'm so nice :) Its just great thinspiration really, you wake up to a fattie eating downstairs and think, oh yes, you keep eating that because for everything you eat, it means I don't have to... That's not the case today however because its Sunday (Sinday) and as i have mentioned countless times before, the WORST day of the week... Ever. No many people would say Monday was, but its not, because Sinday, is the only day of the entire week, that my (very dysfunctional) family sits down at the table in the dining room together and gorges down the food by the masses. The Only day of the week where I get pressured into eating more than I can chew, and the only day of the week that there is always some sticky, fatty, awful looking desert for after the fat session. Yes, you should right about now be feeling my pain. And if you aren't then this probably happens to you as well which means you can relate to me entirely, Yay -.-. Not being sarcastic or anything but I really don't want this to happen to anyone else so if you can relate then well I'm terribly sorry for that... :/ I'm afraid I shall have to walk the dog for like three hours today to get my fat levels down to a decent amount before all that shit enters my body and builds them up again... Then it shall be about a million crunches before bed and anything else I can think of the get rid of it (I can't purge lately because my family found out about the whole Ana stuff and well purging is off limits because I'm trying to make them think I am normal again so they will stop bugging me...) Oh the joys of being 15 and living with your family -.- I hope your days will go a lot better than mine will, Keep your thoughts light and your weight even lighter :) Mmm hipbones, why do you hate me?! <3

10 comments:

  1. I have the dreaded roast dinner every Sunday. That means hours of running before hand and basically no food on Saturday. Well pull through though! Hope it all goes well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. at weekend me and my family have to eat together too, and they don't even care about healthy eating, i always hate eating together with them, they always forced me to eat more and more and more, i always felt gross after that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eugh, stick some celery into their meat, at least they will have something decent in their systems, lets face it, everyone hates those sunday dinners, only some of us more than others -.- Stay strong guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. weekends are horrid in my family as well... i also do this thing where every time I see someone fat (and don't get me wrong I'm pretty fat too and no better than they are) but every time I see someone fat I have to immediately look at myself to make sure I'm not as fat as they are, but then I convince myself that I am and that helps with restricting so I suppose it's not necessarily a bad thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 15 too, shit isn't it?
    We have a family meal every night, which is awful, but sunday is definitely the worst! Hope your meal doesn't go too badly :)
    I do the same thing as Nasimiyu with fat people :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is, its like a year away from anything being legalised and right in the middle of exams -.- and i couldnt do that, because then i would picture myself as those people and want to eat :L <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love I feel sorry for you! Only because I know what that is like. I am pretty happy that I am at Uni, and eating is an option since I don't live at home! I hope the meal is too bad
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was terrible and i feel like a fat cow. -.- if they dont want me to feel like i am fat, then why would they feed me all of it, im back up to 136 -.- Oh Goddess Help Me <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. you might as well see this as a chance. you don't get to escape dinner with your family anyways, so take the chance to prove them you eat normally again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. we always used to go to my grandparents every sunday for dinner - unfortunately everything she makes tastes amazing and there is no such thing as a low fat/calorie alternative in her old cooking books! it's normally a roast. potatoes tend to be done in goose fat. and normally a choice of fatty desserts (yep, more than one!)

    luckily, i have been able to get out of it for ages, as they have been busy, and i now work on sundays :) i work in a supermarket and often pass the time judging people and their shopping - there is always a clear link between the two!

    it's kinda fun but also makes me feel kinda bitchy haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete