Monday, 25 July 2011
The night casts unwanted shadows...
Wow, this is two in one day, I must really love you guys... Or be sat alone in a room the size of Jupiter at my Nana's house on my own, in a huge bed, on my own, with the rooms outside of this one creaking. Did I mention I was on my own? I hate being alone, especially in this room, it has this full length mirror right in front of where I lie on the bed, so right now I can actually see myself even though I am in bed, and let me tell you, all I can see is the shadows that are being cast on my face by the fat that is there... Its disgraceful! I can literally see every bit of fat on my face, sticking out and making me look god awful, how can people stand to be seen with such a fattie?! I couldn't! I look like I have some sort of moustache around my mouth because my cheeks are these chubby things and it just pushes lines around my mouth -.- How could I have ever thought that looking like this was pretty? So yeah, sat alone in a room with a mirror as big as the wall that you're facing, is Never a good thing. Sat alone in a room with a mirror is pretty bad and sat with a mirror in the room is even worse, regardless of whether you are alone or not -.- I think I shall ban all mirrors when I am older. At least in my house anyway, no mirrors shall be permitted to enter there, unless they are those flattering ones that make you look like 100 pounds thinner. They can come in. Sorry, Just figured I should keep myself busy, and keep you lot updated on the minute to minute things that are going on with me. I shall leave you to it now... Night m'lovelys! Have sweet skinny dreams <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My cheeks are like that too :/ hate it!
ReplyDeleteStay strong,
Lottie x
I swear i should be a hamster sometimes -.- I think at least then i'd have an excuse to be this fat xD <3
ReplyDeletebut if you ban all the mirrors, how will you ever see your skinny body, once you got there? ;)
ReplyDeleteI shall look in the flattering mirrors i kept in the basement ;D <3
ReplyDeletewow i really want a mirror that makes you 100 pound thinner :D
ReplyDeletemy cheeks are chubby too, and i have a square oval face, i hate it, it's hideous
Eugh, my face is just...round. Thats it, it has no shape but circular -.- <3
ReplyDelete