Tuesday, 26 July 2011

True Small Town Style.

Yes, its a bit of a stupid style title, but I have figured out what I am going to do and be in my future. You want to hear it...Of course you do, you're interested now :L Well. I shall go to College and Uni and get reasonable degrees and a good education as such, and then I shall become a teacher for a few years, but then that shall not be enough, so I shall quit teaching and become a whore instead and work in a local brothel that no one but a select few knows where it is. Then after enough years of that I shall have accumulated enough money to quit the business (providing I haven't been shot, killed, or gotten into drugs/alcohol) and buy a book store, where I shall spend the remainder of my days quite happy. See, I told you, you were interested :P This is the type of thing being alone in a room all night does to a person! It messes with your head I tell you! I'm mad now, madder than everyone was telling me I was before ;D So yes, I need to get this weight off, another great reason, because my future depends on it. No one wants a fat whore ;D Oh dear, the mother is doing her rounds now to check I am "Okay" -.- sometimes I really resent the things people have to stick their noses into, she wouldn't have to be checking on my mental stability if some God loving folk hadn't come round telling her and school that she was a bad mother -.- Fml. Seriously though, how's your days been :') better than mine I hope, Bye my darlings <3



5 comments:

  1. lol Do you want a whore partner? I don't know what I want to do after uni, but stripper is very apealing ^^ (i'm not joking, as soon as i'm skinny and hot, i will aply for the job...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great plan :P you are a true nutter! - but in a good way :)
    I hope tomorrow is better for you!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a partner in crime ;D it won't be fun going at it alone now would it -.- and thank you lottie :') at least someone appreciates how hard i work to be this insane ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your future plan sounds fantastic!!!
    I am planning on becoming a go go dancer to get lots of cash!!!
    Stay Strong!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you're going to have a great future,

    me myself want to open a small pastry shop in a small town, where i can go cycling everywhere

    goodluck on making your future comes true, hope you have a better day tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete