I genuinely couldn't have felt worse this weekend if I'd have tried. I went out on Friday, which doesn't sound like a big thing I know, but I rarely go out at the moment, so for me to go out like all night is quite a big thing. I took a friend from college with me (We'll call her H, because I already have a friend called E) and there were loads of other people there too. For me to be out with a whole group of people and no go all crazy claustrophobic that's an accomplishment. However, that could've only happened because I had A LOT of alcohol. And when I say a lot, I am not exaggerating, there was a serious amount of alcohol in my system Friday night. I drank 3/4 of a bottle of vodka, and that's only that I can remember. I'm surprised I am not dead. I was seriously shocked on Saturday that I didn't wake up in hospital with tubes stuck in me. I don't even know how I got home, I woke up on Saturday morning and threw up, then my Mother came into my room and told me that she was concerned about me last night, because all I did was throw up, for like 6 hours straight. She told me that I was grounded, obviously, and that she wanted to know what I did last night. I had to make up a whole story, because how do I tell a worried mother that I have absolutely No Idea what I did on a Friday night surrounded by a whole load of lads? from about half 8, I don't have a clue what I did. Everything is gone. My brain blocked Everything out from me. So I guess I was seriously embarrassing, or I did/had something done to me that would scare me. My doctor told me that all of the medication I am on would react with alcohol if and when I drank, but I didn't know exactly how much it'd react, I couldn't even move on Saturday after waking up, I guess my lungs just went 'fuck you ~X~, you decided you would drink, so I decided I would stop the oxygen supply to your limbs and everywhere else. Bet you wish you hadn't hated on your body so much now huh?'
Thanks body. I'm glad you didn't die on me and all, but bring back my oxygen supply yeah? I cant promise I won't abuse you again, but I promise I won't drink nie on a full bottle of vodka again, okay? Thanks very much. Bye my Angels <3


ive done the same
ReplyDeletei think its just wanting to block the pain and not caring what happens to us
i hope ur ok now honey and drugs will react with alcohol it makes me more depressed
try be careful and lookafter yourself beautiful lady
much love
xx
awww, we've all been there! i hope you're feeling better now and the oxygen supply has returned! take care, xo.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I am feeling better, yes <3
ReplyDelete