So, I went for a meeting with the people at college the other day...It was actually hilarious what they said. First things first, they sat me in a terribly messy room that was full of dust and un-right angled posters on the wall and it was awful and I wanted to rip my hair out and clean everything. Then they told me I had OCD (No shit huh?) they said that they were concerned about me because it could effect my lessons and my working, (heard that before) and they told me if I'd be okay with seeing a Psychologist, Dr.Hubba Bubba. I've already seen him and I'm not being told I have an eating disorder again. They wanted me to go and see (Irrit) that other counsellor I just got rid of, they said it'd be good for me, I told them I'd already seen him before. They were like...Oh, well, what about if you see him again? I was like, last time I talked him I was in tears screaming down the phone at him telling him how he'd ruined my last week, I don't think I want to see him again...
They told me everything I already know and basically went, 'well, there's nothing we can think of to help you so if you think of anything let me know...' Yeah thanks, I sat here for an hour listening to you, talking to you, and you tell me it was a waste of my time? Oh, okay. I have another meeting with them next week and I'm supposed to give them ideas as to what would help, I'ma sit there and be like...Well, if you got nothing, I got nothing.
I am so glad that my file says I'm crazy, they wont give a crap, Bye my Angels <3


don't you just love it when it's their job to help you and they expect you to come up with all of the anwers yourself
ReplyDeleteYeah, it definitely makes me feel like I'm getting the help I need as opposed to doing it all alone...
DeleteOh sarcasm <3