So, I've been in college two days and I already have an essay to write. Thank god its in english lit, because I'm good at writing lots of random stuff in that and passing. I adore college. Its an escape, barely anyone there knows me, from before I went there, no one knows my past, I'm free. I've met some nice people, but I miss my best friend like crazy. I miss having classes with her, I miss the fact that when I was having a down day, I could just copy off of her, and vice versa, I miss her because I have no one to talk to about anything. Things are a lot different, and change has always been difficult for me, for example, I think there's a certain amount of respect that goes into calling a teacher 'sir' or 'miss' so for me to be calling them by their first names, like they're my friends and not my educators, its crazy. And my teachers are great and all, but I miss my old english teacher, she was amazing. She had such passion for her class, she'd always try and make us interested in the most boring of tasks we had to do, I don't think there will ever be a teacher quite like her, and if I do end up becoming a teacher, she will be my idol. She will be the person I try and make myself like. Eugh, Anyway, I'm off now, because this essay isn't going to write itself and I'm just procrastinating by being here, bye my Angels <3


No comments:
Post a Comment