Thursday, 20 September 2012

Someone's out there doing it with me...

I started the ABC diet again today, with the help/companionship of the girl who writes 'The Lovely Bones' blog. I'm glad I asked around on here for help with it, because I feel so much better knowing that I'm not doing it alone, that there is someone out there struggling with the same stuff as me, at the same time. I feel like I will actually be able to complete it now that there's someone doing it with me, I've only ever got to week 5, I never complete it, not ever. And I try to enough... I swear though, the amount I've tried to eat today has been ridiculous, I've done stupid amounts of exercise every time I thought about food and now my limbs are aching, but it was worth it to get through the first day :') How are you all? Happy? Let me know :3 Bye my Angels <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so glad to be doing it with someone too. I think these first two days is the longest I've gone without bingeing/purging for months.
    I'm starting to enjoy the hunger, it's much better than the purging, so hopefully this will be a new start for me.
    Good luck today darling, and thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete