Tuesday, 28 May 2013

My boob is not your chew toy.

What is it with people and over-biting these days? Its like they just don't know what they're doing at all. They've obviously been told, by several virgins who don't know any better, that what they're doing is acceptable. It is not acceptable. Biting, yes, I like it as much as the next person, it can be good fun, a useful trick to have, but when someone is biting so hard on something as sensitive as a nipple, to the extent that you don't actually know whether its still attached to your boob because its that painful, then I have a problem with them. When did people loose the knowledge of what to do and what not to do when about to have sex?! This poor guy (We'll call him X) was so nervous about what to do and all I'd asked was that he stuck his dick in me. He could've skipped the foreplay if he had wished but in the end he didn't get to use me because I was not sticking around to have my boob gnawed off by a inexperienced, biting-happy bastard. All I wanted was to see if I could get out of my head for a while another way than just cutting and the irritating thing couldn't even help me out there. I started writing again today, it doesn't make sense yet but I'm sure it will come together eventually, I just wish I knew what the plot was. Anyway, nothing new really with me, I'm still here which not many would see as a bonus but whatever. Bye my Angels <3








No comments:

Post a Comment