Thursday, 4 April 2013
How can one still be a virgin after lots of sex you ask?
I actually hate being on the 'at risk' list for cancer, going to the doctors and having some woman stick her hand and then a camera up there every 12 months is not fun. I don't even live in america, its not like in england we go and see a gynaecologist as religiously as we see a normal doctor, its weird, I mean, don't get me wrong when drunk I'm partial to both genders but when I'm stone cold sober I do not want any foreign objects sticking in me that aren't attached to someone hot. Its funny though, I started seeing her after the...Incident, just to make sure I wasn't permanently damaged or something (I know, stupid but being 15 and not wanting to tell my mother I had to do something to ease my mind) and I went in and she didn't even know why I was there so I had to tell her and she laughed and told me that he must have been tiny because he didn't break me, now when the incident hurts me I refer to him as 'little dick' when I'm alone, making light of the situation is what I do best. Now we have this on-going chat every time I go and see her, she asks me if I've had sex and if I have she laughs and says I need to add them to my list of 'little dicks.' What it actually is, is that my hymen is a bitch that refuses to break, it will happen one day I'm sure but it hasn't so far. Its just not going well for me in that area I mean, inability to orgasm and inability to de-virginise, next thing she'll be telling me that I'll lose all interest in sex forever and my vagina will shrivel up and die. In all honesty, I haven't had sex in a year at least, I needed time to...stop thinking that all I was good for was being a whore, but I think I'm over that stage of my life now, I think I'm not fully sorted but I'm over the incident, it doesn't make me feel like I can only be a whore any more. I'm sorry I'm posting all of this but actually, I don't think I can tell anyone in my actual life about this, they already think I'm freak enough add an 'indestructible' hymen to the list and I'll be outcast forever. I think the worst part about this little issue of mine is the pain, I mean, once I get into it its fine but to start out, its irritating and burny and I'm not sure its worth the hassle. Regardless, I think I've neglected myself long enough, I need sex. I'm glad no one from my actual life still reads this, I mean, I'm not sure how they'd react, I don't want them judging me, if I thought they'd be supportive or something then I'd be okay with them reading it but I already feel like a freak I don't need them highlighting it. This is the part where a great guy best friend would come in handy, they can't judge because they stick their dicks in all kinds of vagina's, plus, they don't make you feel as weird, or at least they don't make me feel as weird, I don't know, maybe I'm a freak in that case as well. At least I'd be an all-rounder then. Bye my Angels <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment