Wednesday, 10 April 2013
Can you just not take the piss out of me for one night? Please?
I hate bullies, people who constantly take the piss out of me. I hate how they feel the need to make fun of everything I do, always. Most of all though, I hate how much I allow them to get to me, I cant even help it, I try to ignore it but I cant. Hate is such a strong word but it is the only one accurate enough to describe how I feel about these people. I think what makes it so much worse is that they don't do things to my face, or even behind my back, they do it online for the world to see, how insignificant words on a computer screen can make so much difference to me is bizzare but they always do. When a person has had a bad day the last thing they want is bitchy girls that think they're perfect making snide remarks about them. Right now I'm at the border of 'I want to take this blade and slice my carotid artery so I can just leave them with something to think about' and 'I want to fuck someone until I cant remember what I was upset about' Neither of which will solve the issue but one will be significantly more fun than the other. Only problem? No one wants to fuck the messed up girl with scars/cuts on her hips. No one. At all. It doesn't help that I'm huge, like the biggest person I know, fat wise, not tall wise. I just give these people the ammunition to shoot their hatred at me with really. At this point in one of these posts I'd probably say something like 'I hate myself' or 'I want to die' but this time, I'm so far past that, I don't need to tell myself that I hate myself because its the only thing inside of me right now, it is my entire being. I do however, Hate People. I just wish I could be left alone for one night, just one night of peace. Bye my Angels <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you ever heard Taylor Switfs song 'Mean'
ReplyDelete'Someday I'll be living in a big old city and all you're ever gonna be is mean'
I t won't be like this forever
Hang in there x
Bullies are beyond horrific.
ReplyDeletei agree about Taylor Swifts song though, it always cheers me up when people are being horrid.
hold tight, it gets better eventually.
xx