Sunday, 1 March 2015
Don't listen in on my conversations then.
The warden "overheard" (listen in on) my phone conversation before with an ex-counsellor of mine who had called to check up on me because she knew the end of february is a difficult time for me and wanted to make sure I was 'okay'. I told her that I'd fallen back into my old habits but that I was handling it all well and hadn't tried to kill myself so that was the bonus she should look at. (She didn't appreciate my sarcasm but then not many people other than myself do). So after re-entering the flats he collared me in his office and wanted to know what my 'old habits' were and why I was looking so pale recently and kept asking me loads of questions to which I replied sarcastically, naturally, because I don't appreciate people listening in on my conversations, ever. He then threatened to call security and have them escort me to an off-site mental health hospital because I'd "threatened to commit suicide" at which point I kindly pointed out that if had he listened to my conversation fully he would have known that I didn't threaten to kill myself, I said it was a bonus that I didn't feel the need to, so before he threatened me again with drastic measures he should maybe get his hearing checked or just bug my phone next time so he can listen in on the conversation properly. He didn't appreciate that either (no adults appreciate my sarcasm any more, its sad really) His final question was "what have you eaten today, I know your a pale person, but you aren't usually that pale." So I told him I'd had a bagel (216 cal) because everyone in my flat either has a stomach bug or is getting one and I thought I was the latter. (Lies, lies, all lies, no one has a bug, no one is getting a bug, but he doesn't need to know that,) Technically, I did have the bagel, but he never asked if it made a reappearance, so I didn't tell. I'm dreading my next appointment with the on-site counsellor because of the other warden's 'emergency request to bring my meeting forward' I needed this extra week to prepare myself, to prepare my lies, and to prepare my mentality to sit through a draining hour-long session of talking about myself, my past, and my "feelings" (in quotes because I have no feelings, I may as well be the terminator). The meeting might not even be pulled up to an earlier date, I hope it isn't, but if it is the lady is going to see a very different side of me than one she has currently seen, because I will be unprepared. Poor her. Bye my Angels <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment