Wednesday, 14 August 2013
Nice day = Crappy night, always.
It is the way of my world that when I have had a lovely day, I will have a crappy night. There is never a nice day without a worse night to bring me back to the feelings that are constant to me. Is that karma? I have no clue. One of the things I learnt today was that people are only ever angry at what a person has found on their phone whilst looking through it, not at the fact someone has been looking through their phone. The other valuable lesson I learnt was that I should always bring my iPod upstairs so I can have them handy when arguments are going on downstairs. If I put my music on louder than 25 when there's an argument downstairs then I get yelled at for it later on, so I really need my headphones to drown out anything going on. I'm sick of arguments, I'm sick of fighting, I'm sick of slammed doors and dagger eyes. And I am especially sick of being hit with the blunt end of the stick of people's arguments. FUCK OFF PLEASE AND THANK YOU is literally all that is running through my head right now which sucks because I went to the zoo today and that should have been in my head for the next two weeks and the brilliance of the animals should have gotten me through results day tomorrow (Which I know will be awful because I've done shit) and everything was supposed to be okay but its not. Now I'm going to go to results day all cranky from lack of sleep and all nervous beyond belief because there'll be nothing to de-stress me. I hate results days, its just a whole lot of waiting around and fuss and nerves with all the other people in the room feeling exactly the same as you, why don't they just mail us our results, that would be so much easier, then I could cry all day about them instead of when I've got home after two walks and a train ride. I have over 10 blisters from walking around the zoo in dolly shoes today (what I was thinking putting those on I don't know) my legs are going to ache tomorrow from walking around in dolly shoes all day whilst carrying a 6 year old on my back for at least an hour and picking her up 3 times per animal cage so she could see better. So I'm really not going to be up for all that walking tomorrow but I guess needs must. I don't know what possessed me to think I wanted twins though, I could barely deal with the 6 year old and the 8 year old and now I'm shattered, I'm not sure I'm cut out for having children anyway, they're too messy. I am off now, need some sleep before meeting my doom tomorrow. Bye my Angels <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment