Sunday, 1 September 2013
Inconsiderate Prick.
I'm getting so sick of my inconsiderate brother. He expects everything to be his, always. Even if I have bought it, its in my room, under my bed, he will decide its his and use it without permission. He yells at everyone and has no patience, he thinks he's better than everyone just because he's at Uni and he expects the world to worship the ground he walks on because he's obviously the best thing to ever happen to the world. He keeps telling my mother that she has to keep funding him for all of his time at uni, even though he dropped his first course he took and is now taking another one, she has spent over £1000 on him on this first year of the subject he is no longer taking, which doesn't sound a lot, I know, but when its money we actually don't have and my sister is walking around with holes in her shoes because my twat of a brother spent his student loan on concert tickets and has no money for food now, its a lot. She HAD to buy him a new laptop at the start of the holidays because he'd broken his at uni (This is the 4th new laptop he's had in 3 years, none of them cheap because he 'cant have a crappy little one that doesn't fit his specifications exactly') She's been paying £400 a month for 4 months on his rent (and she'll have to pay again this month) and he still expects her to pay for anything he wants, always. Its like he can't see that he isn't the centre of the universe. Like he doesn't realise every time he demands something else we're falling further and further under the poverty line. I know we aren't the worst off family in the world, I know its good that both of the adults have good steady jobs and decentish wages, but we can't afford my brother's 'I want it all now and if you don't give it me I'm going to strop like a 2 year old' lifestyle. The other day he was telling me how I shouldn't bother going to uni because mum isn't going to be able to pay for me because she'll be paying for him, so unless I am willing to do it all on my own I should just give up because I'm not as smart as him anyway and its only the smart ones in the family that should go to uni. I wouldn't mind, but so far, I've gotten better marks than him at GCSE and at AS level, so really, if anyone is the 'smart one' in this family it is me. Fucking prick. I'm running out of tops that fit me (Because my fucking boobs won't stop growing) and he's moaning because mum isn't buying his cigarettes and funding his nights out. Its like he hasn't grown up and realised that he can't have everything he wants. Sorry about that rant. Bye my Angels <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment