I hate it when I try and do something nice for someone and it just completely backfires and blows up in my face, its just like 'well fuck you then, I'll just stick to being a twat.' I'm not a mind reader and cant be expected to know everything a person wants me to just because its in their head. I wish it was that easy to learn something but its not, if it were then everyone would get straight A*'s in exams. I managed to avoid (R) again, I feel really bad, usually by now I'd have gone to that room and apologised for being such a nasty person and not giving her an explanation as to why I haven't been to see her but I haven't, I've stayed strong and stayed away for my own protection. I mean, say you were a cat right (just bare with me here) and you'd been backed into the same corner twice before because you walked a certain way past a certain group of dogs, if you had the choice to pass by that way again or take a different route that would stop the life-threatening situation, you'd obviously choose the different route, hands down, always (or maybe that's just me in cat form, I guess other people are entitled to different opinions on this) But generally, you'd try and avoid the sticky situation right? Well, that's what I'm doing because I'm not having this woman getting 'worried' and calling my mother or kicking me out of college because I'm not fit to attend. That is not happening. I'm really hoping she doesn't follow through with the...threat she gave last week of 'if I don't see you on monday/tuesday then I'll come and get you myself' I don't want to scare her but if she does come and get me she'll find me a little bit drugged up on painkillers and spouting nonsense because my brains been shut off for a while because I got sick of it. My cuts still ache a bit but not as much as I'd have liked them to. I kept trying to be happy and talkative today but I think sometimes it didn't work, I'd still sit there sometimes and think to myself or just listen to the conversations going on around me, I try not to but I guess I can't always pretend all the time. I'm exhausted. Bye my Angels <3










No comments:
Post a Comment