
Sunday, 3 February 2013
Why would you mess up an OCD girls order?
My sister messed up my night order. I feel like crying. She moaned to my mother that she always goes in the shower first and mum told me to go in instead. My sister goes in first so I can pull apart razors for the week. I didn't get to collect the blades which meant I didn't get to cut tonight which means that every inch of my body is screaming at me to cut. I hate this feeling, I hate having the order of my night's messed up, it makes me feel sick. I'm dreading going to college tomorrow, I'm supposed to be seeing (R) and I'm not going to if I can help it, she won't like it but she shouldn't have betrayed my trust. I'm in so much pain right now mental and physical, I think my body is punishing itself because I trusted someone and I knew I shouldn't. I think tomorrow I'm going to avoid everyone and just...read. In books I can get lost in a world I didn't realise existed, I can forget who I am and what's wrong with me, emerging myself in books is the only way I am able to not feel anything. I saw my friend and her boyfriend today, it was okay, but he was weird with me because we were around her and I think he was trying to make her not worried about her relationship with him or something. I hate that he was weird with me though because we're usually really close but when we're with her its really awkward. I don't have much to say today and the light from this is causing my migraine to bounce around my brain like a bitch so I'm going to be off. Bye my Angels <3


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment