Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Last year I bathed in negativity.

Well, I suppose a 'Happy new year' to you all is in order. Though how happy the thing could actually be is still being questioned. I didn't make any resolutions this year, they just lead to anger when I break or don't complete them, so just seeing what happens in the year seemed like a better option this time around. Last year I bathed in negativity, it was my constant. but at the end of last year every negative 'friend' in my life was made into just another person on the street, so hopefully this year I can remain happier for longer and be generally less exhausted from fighting and solving problems and listening to every bit of irrationality that came into their heads. I'm hoping this year I can focus more on myself and keeping happy, as well as strengthening the bonds with the friends I already feel close to before I go to uni so I don't lose them when I do make that transition. But we shall see what happens I guess. I am 18 in 12 days, I am at least determined to make it that far into the year and stay happy/optimistic about the year, no one is ruining the birthday where I am officially able to make my own decisions, am no longer bound by a contract made before I was 1 regarding my father's visitation rights, can buy alcohol and cigarettes whenever I want and buy club penguin money without having to ask for parental consent first. (Really hoping you all realise that last one was a joke and that I do not in fact play club penguin, though if I did, I could do whatever the fuck I wanted on it. I think that was what I was getting at there, don't judge me)
 I'm supposed to be revising for mocks at the moment, but they're only part mocks anyway because we haven't even covered a full subject yet so its not like they really expect us to do fabulously on them, but still, I'd hate to get a U because I was too stupid to revise. However revision is turning out to be fruitless because the pages of all these packs of information are staring at me, but the words are all blurred and nonsensical.
 I got this fabulous ring for christmas and its an owl sitting on the moon and I absolutely love it and it makes me really happy so I'm going to wear that all the time and appreciate my ring every time I feel like punching someone or crying or dropping to 0, hopefully it might help plateau me and keep me reasonably...okay for a while, it has done so far so with a bit of faith and a bit of luck it could work. Bye my Angels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment