Saturday, 23 March 2013

What gives him the right?

I must be the only person in my whole town that enjoys the snow. I'm also the only person who is trapped inside revising and scanning Uni prospectuses, it sucks. Snow is my favourite weather, I adore going out and just looking at how beautiful everything is when its covered by something so natural. I pulled apart my first razor in a month and a half today, I didn't use the blades but I feel better knowing I have them for the imminent future. Blunt blades don't give me the same kind of comfort as new ones do. I tried talking to my dad about Uni today and he basically told me that he'd always be too busy to come and visit, to come to open days, to take an interest. I hate that it gets to me as much as it does, I mean, who is he really? What gives him the right to make me hate myself every time he shows me how much he hates me? Why do I crave his approval, his affection like I crave oxygen when underwater? I wish I wasn't such an idiot but I am. I still have no pictures for you guys, sorry about that, this revision has got me having no time but around 1am to have to myself, I'll try and get some soon. Bye my Angels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment