Thursday, 14 March 2013

Signing off for the last time

I'm starting a new blog, one that I can fill with positivity, I'm not doing it for the followers or anything like that, I'm doing it for me. I'll be sorry to let you all go since you've been my biggest help through everything but the new address is: (eyelashesandshootingstars.blogspot.com) so you can follow if you wish :) It will be a blog about me, you know, pictures and everything, no more anonymity, the secrecy isn't good for me, if I can keep my secret blog hidden so well then it encourages me to keep other things hidden. I think I will miss this blog, you people, I don't really know you but the support you've given me is astounding, I couldn't have asked for anything more :) So, to finish off this blog, I'm going to post all of the negative pictures on my laptop that I'd been saving for you, I'm getting rid of them, enjoy. Bye my Angels, for the last time <3





















































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment