Thursday, 11 July 2013
Motivation through the roof.
From Monday I have a good few weeks in the house on my own during the daytime, I am literally going to be working off every ounce of fat on my body. the last week of the holidays I always go and buy new clothes for the next year and if I am still this fat by then I'm going to just give up on life. Genuinely my motivation lately has just gone sky high. I think I just want to feel comfortable when I go back to college, I just want to feel a bit less...large. Its understandable, completely, anyone reading this would understand me anyway. I know I've only given myself like 8 weeks or so which normal people would deem a ridiculously small amount of time to get into shape properly but I feel I can get into a nice shape in that time with perseverance and a whole lot of hard work. Like, an actual awful lot of really difficult workouts. And of course a lack of eating, my favourite part of any summer is the lack of eating I am allowed to do because I am home alone for most of the time. At the moment my diet really consists of watermelon and ice pops. It is great. I'm hoping I can get through this without having to slice and dice, its getting harder to hide the remains of the razors since I don't leave for college everyday any more, hopefully with a bit of luck I will tire myself out everyday to the point where I don't have the energy to physically pick up the razor and apply the pressure on it to draw blood. Anyway, I hope you are all okay. Bye my Angels <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment