I am not sure how I still have enough energy to sit and write this post, this week has been that hectic. I've finished my fast-track therapy now, she said she felt I was okay enough to let me go without contacting the counselling group at my university (yay) her confidence in me was a bit overwhelming, not many people have ever had confidence in me, like at all, and she made it known like it was the easiest thing in the world, that gave me a bit of confidence in myself, because if this woman I've only known a month or two has such blinding confidence in my ability to keep myself safe and healthy, then I must be kind of okay at it. I finished house/cat sitting for my nan yesterday, thank god for no more 4am wake up calls from the cat because it wants feeding. But today I had to wake up mega early because it was time to start sorting out the stuff I'm taking to university with me, and its a lot of stuff when I really look at it, it's a lot of stuff to prioritise and list and pack neatly. I'm still not done with uni packing, I have to do the other half of it tomorrow, so I don't have to get up at like 4am on saturday to finish it off before I go at 8. I am so excited to go, as it gets closer to saturday I'm having more difficulty sleeping and thinking about anything else other than getting there, unpacking in a room that I don't have to share with anyone, and meeting my flatmates, we've been speaking on things like Facebook for so long that its about time we finally met, its a long overdue meeting and I cannot wait for it at all. And then of course there's freshers week (or fortnight at places like my uni) my Psychology course which I'm looking forward to like crazy because its so interesting, new people, new sights, new everything, hell, even new rumours (and if you knew some of the old ones circling my home town about me, you'd understand why there was a need for new rumours) My sister is getting more upset each day, she left the room crying today when she saw all my stuff being boxed up, I know it will be difficult for her and I'm trying to make it as easy as possible, but I think she expected me to stay with her forever, and unfortunately I cant do that. I'll miss her, but there's a massive world out there and I've only ever lived in one tiny part of it, I've visited a lot of places for sure in comparison to most of the other people that live where I do, but in comparison to how many places there actually are to visit, in England alone, its like I've never left my town.
Anyway, I have so much more packing and sorting to do, and my friend is coming over soon to say goodbye to me, so I'll have to leave you guys to your own devices. I hope you can forgive me for how terrible this post actually was, my stress is making my thoughts jumbled and nonsensical. Bye my Angels <3
Congrats with the therapy! Hang in there!
ReplyDelete<3 Lee
Thank you :) <3
Delete