Tuesday, 22 July 2014

23 Days.

I'm supposed to be going for a meeting with someone new in the first week of august. I'd forgotten all about the 'new lady' I'd been meeting at college, and I'd especially forgotten how she had said she was going to have her colleague get in touch with me. I'm nervous, I've never seen this woman in my life, never heard of her, can't find a picture of her on the internet or anything like that to ease my mind about this woman. She has an interesting telephone voice, the kind that I imagine can be so much more irritating in person if she chose for it to be by talking to me like a 4 year old...
 The weather in england has been exceedingly hot which is bizzare considering england really isn't famous for its nice weather, or even its decent weather. But today it was 32 degrees where I live (That might not seem hot, but I'm used to and comfortable with 8 degrees so...) I shouldn't complain about nice weather, but it makes me ill so its a little harder for me to enjoy it. As long as my massive sunglasses stay perched on my nose and I take a steady course of painkillers throughout the day I don't get my migraines, I learnt that trick the hard way. However I can't stop the sun from getting to my skin when I'm out in it, because I cant very well wear cardies in 32 degree heat. So of course I'm getting killer stomach pains and skin rashes and general tired/ill feeling-ness and I'm not impressed with it.
 My mood has been moderate. The people in my house have been fighting a lot and its difficult to keep myself cheery, if we add that to my increasing illness and decrease in mental stimulation now my college course is over its very difficult to keep my mind from crossing over that thin line between moderate and bad. So far I've managed though.
 I have 23 days left until I find out whether I have gotten into uni or not and I'm so anxious its killing me. 23 days is a long time to dwell on the fact I may well have just failed the last two years of my life and am therefore a complete waste of space, probably going to be disowned by my family, or ridiculed by my brother for the rest of my life to the point where I want to die anyway. I cannot stand waiting. Anyway. Bye my Angels <3 

2 comments:

  1. Dude, right!? I can't handle being hot and sweaty all the time. My thighs were so sweaty when I got off the tube. When it rained last week and was miserable and a little chilly, it was so lovely. I kinda thought to myself that I can't wait for winter to come again... God, stockholm syndrome much? Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't even rain where I live, it has literally been this humid and disgusting for like 2-3 weeks now, the clouds keep forming occasionally but they never rain. Winter is the best though, I get to wear all my jumpers and no one can comment and then there's the cute mittens and the hot chocolate in classes and the snow, and no sun to make me ill! :') (I think you're right, everyone in england that hates this weather rn is experiencing stockholm, but the whole country cant exactly be treated so, haha :') ) <3

      Delete