Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Unprepared for counselling.

I'm absolutely petrified for my counselling meeting tomorrow. I don't know where to go for it, I don't know if I have to sign in, I don't know if I'm seeing a man or a woman, I don't know what they look like, if they're going to hate me, if they're nice/understanding. I don't know anything. They moved up my time slot from the 16th of January to tomorrow after they processed the questionnaire they had me do whilst signing up for it, because I'm too high risk to wait another month for this or something, so I've had no time to mentally prepare myself or talk myself out of it or anything, I'm going in blind and unprepared and that's usually when my guard is most vulnerable to their sneaky questions and I break down. I don't want to break down on them on the first session but at the moment I'm 99% sure that's what I'm going to end up doing. I've had so many different counsellors/sessions before and yet I still feel like I'm a nervous wreck, and logically, I know what to expect from this so I don't know why I feel like the ground is falling out from under me this time. Maybe its because I'm in a new place, with new people, and none of my old support system to turn to afterwards if I feel like having a break down for several hours. Isolation is good for so many things, but ugly breakdown's are not on the list of pro's. I'm so off guard as it is lately because of my lack of sleep that its going to be difficult to keep any sort of composure or stoic expression on my face regardless of what's going on inside my head, my face is literally going to be a window into my thought tomorrow because sleeping just isn't happening for me lately, I got two hours last night and none the previous three, not good. Anyway. I'll keep you posted if any of you are even reading this. Bye my Angels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment